How Do I Cure My Barrel?
Are the Barrels Charred?
What Are the Dimensions of the Barrels?
How Much Liquid/Essence Do I Need For My Barrel?
Can I Use “This Image” On My Barrel?
Do You Ship to “My Location”?
How are Barrels Shipped?”?
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Barrel?
- Curing your barrel is as simple as added hot water and letting it soak. The hot water allows for the wood swell up, so there is no leaks.
- For full instruction on curing your barrel, click here.
- Yes, by default barrels will come with a medium char. If you need a heavier char or no char, please contact us first(additional fees may apply)
To Rear of Barrel
To the Countertop
at the Belly
of Barrel Head
- We are very lenient when it comes to what we put on our barrels. However, we can not legally use images/designs that contain registered trademarks(Unless you have written permission, from the company or organization).
- Currently, we ship to the continental 48 states. We will also ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, but contact us first for a shipping quote and custom invoicing.
- If your shipping address is in Alaska or Hawaii, we may have to invoice you addition shipping charges. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How Are Barrels Shipped?
- Barrels are shipped via USPS, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground. Once your order has shipped we will email you a tracking number.
- Blank barrels are typically shipped out the same day of ordering.Usually engraved orders will ship out within 3 days. Custom Engraved barrels may take between 2-3 weeks after artwork approval.