How Do I Cure My Barrel?
- Curing your barrel is as simple as added hot water and letting it soak. The hot water allows for the wood swell up, so there is no leaks.
- For full instruction on curing your barrel, click here.
What Are the Dimensions of the Barrels?
To Rear of Barrel
To the Countertop
at the Belly
of Barrel Head
How Much Liquid/Essence Do I Need For My Barrel?
Can I Use “This Image” On My Barrel?
- We are very lenient when it comes to what we put on our barrels. However, we can not legally use images/designs that contain registered trademarks(Unless you have written permission, from the company or organization).
Do You Ship to “My Location”?
- Currently, we ship to the continental 48 states. We will also ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, but contact us first for a shipping quote and custom invoicing.
- If your shipping address is in Alaska or Hawaii, we may have to invoice you addition shipping charges. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How Are Barrels Shipped?
- Barrels are shipped via USPS, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground. Once your order has shipped we will email you a tracking number.
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Barrel?
- Blank barrels are typically shipped out the same day of ordering.Usually engraved orders will ship out within 3 days. Custom Engraved barrels may take between 2-3 weeks after artwork approval.