Archive for the Recipes Category
Comments Off on 20 Barrel Aged Cocktails: The Ultimate List of Barrel Aged Cocktails
A common question we get asked is, what kind of cocktails can I age in my barrel?
Well, Good News!
We’ve compiled together a list of 20 barrel aged cocktails that get better when barrel aged.
This list is currently a work in progress. We’re hoping to get pictures and recipes up for each cocktail.
We will be adding and updating it as frequently as possible. Be sure to check back often or follow us on Facebook for new Barrel Aged recipes.
Pick Your Spirit or Cocktail
Barrel Aged Manhattan Recipe
Recipe taken from Forbes article
- 10 oz vermouth –La Quintinye Vermouth Royal (Rouge)
- 20 oz bourbon –Ancient Ancient Age Bourbon
- Several dashes of Angostura Bitters
Barrel Aged Lemonade
- 250ML Absolut Mandarin
- 250ML Absolut Citron
- 250ML Bacardi Limon
- 250ML Malibu Pineapple
- Add 250ML each of Absolut Mandarin, Absolut Citron, Bacardi Limon, and Malibu Pineapple
- Age for about 4 weeks
- After Aging – Add Triple Sec, and Sprite
Comments Off on Barrel Aged Manhattan Recipe
Special Thanks to Katie Kelly Bell(@katiebell3) for sharing this recipe on Forbes:
Comments Off on Barrel-Aged Lemonade
Comments Off on BARREL AGED RECIPES: Honey Glazed Turkey 101